Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paul Rudd Proves Himself Again

Last night was five dollar Tuesday at the movie theater in my town of Wallingford. Since it is only five dollars all day, the theaters were packed to the brim with various high schoolers and college kids home for Spring Break. Five dollar Tuesday has become such a big deal in my town that it has become tradition to go with my friends every time I'm home.

The movie of choice for spring break week turned out to be I Love You Man, and it was well worth it. I had only seen the preview for the film twice and had little to no idea how it would turn out, but I'm glad I choose it.

Okay, I must admit I choose it in part of Paul Rudd. I have a slight crush on him and have ever since he was in Friends as Phobe's long time boyfriend and resurfaced as the object of my affection in Knocked Up lol. Him and Jason Segel are a magical "man-couple" on screen. When Rudd goes searching for a best friend, so he can have a best man at his wedding, he finds Segel at one of his open houses. After many failed man-dates with other guys, Rudd decides to give Segel a call in hopes of acquiring a manly best friend. The film truly is comedy, but has a few chick flick moments because it is def. a film about as Scrubs would say "Guy Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment