Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tough Love on VH1

Although I like reality shows, I was never a fan of the ones of VH1 until now. My roommate is obessed with Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels, so I was sucked into it because it was the only way I could spend "quality" time with her on Sunday nights. If I didn't watch, I wasn't allowed to speak of anything else until the show was over, so bear with me, I had to watch. Anyways, after watching that show, VH1 premiered a show called Tough Love at 10pm on March 15th 2009. It is a show about seven women who are hopeless when it comes to getting a guy. They each have nicknames and reasons behind why they repulse relationships, and I must say although it is sort of replusive the stereotypes these women give to women in America, I am in love with the show.

The host is a professional matchmaker named Steve and he gives the girls, performance tests, advice, and even MANDATORY weekly group therapy, in order for them to change their dating patterns. Maybe I am getting more out of this because I am single and probably taking too much of this to heart, but I guess theres no turning back now. Has anyone else seen it?
The following link is a link to watch this past Sunday's episode: http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1607439&vid=356716

1 comment:

  1. I am just like you. I absolutely hate watching VH1 reality shows...except this one. It caught my eye and now I'm hooked...love it!

    ReplyDelete