Sunday, April 5, 2009

Seth Adam and Band

Since I mentioned the band I previewed and reviewed in my last post, I thought I should give a brief background of who the band is in case any one wants to check them out. Seth Adam is the lead singer of the band. (They need a more orginal title!). I found him while at Happy Hour at Brother's resturant in Wallingford that I blogged about before. The band is out of New Haven and has grown extremely popular along the local scene since break out in 2005. He does acoustic at local bars often, but prefers to perform with the band. His influences include The Beatles, Counting Crows, and Tom Petty to name a few. Although Seth performs orginal music, mostly off his 2007 CD Where You Come From, he also does Counting Crows, and John Mayer covers when he performs acoustic. In person he sounds a little Chris Daughtry esk, but if you like that sort of sound, you will def, fall in love with his voice.

Here's a link to his myspace page where you can access his older and current music. His myspace has music that spans the last 5 yrs of his career.
http://www.myspace.com/sethadam

No comments:

Post a Comment